The Hotel Andreas
World Heritage City of Rhodes
A Boutique Hotel at reasonable rates
Here at the Hotel Andreas, a centuries-old Ottoman villa in the largest inhabited medieval city on earth, we look forward to taking care of you!
We are the quiet hotel, in a residential area uphill from the busy tourist areas.
We are famous for our enchanting views of the Old Town, the medieval walls, the port and the coast of Turkey.
- This year we have opened a new room, #12. Together with room #13, room #12 will be kept for guests staying only one night. All other rooms must be reserved for a minimum of two nights.
- Our largest room, #17, has been fully refurbished and converted into a galleried suite for two people.
- We offer probably the most generous public space of any hotel in the Old Town: 200 square meters of salon, garden and terrace space for only eight rooms and a total of sixteen guests.
- Included in the room price are all taxes and a good continental breakfast, as well as 24-hour self-service tea, coffee and chilled water. Wireless internet is also free.
- Breakfast is served daily from 0800 to 1000. We offer real coffee, teas, fruit juice ,homemade pastries and preserves and fresh bread or toast. For early departures, hot drinks are always available in the salon.
-Complimentary wine and ouzo are served to all our guests at sunset.
- All our rooms are air conditioned.
- We offer a car service from the airport or port at standard taxi rates (please see Location page). Unlike the taxis, we will bring you all the way into the Old Town, to the hotel.